Friday, June 20, 2008

"Moellerd"


Ok, so a lot of people ask me, if my last name is really Moeller, why does everyone refer to me as MoellerD? Here's the story.

A dear friend of mine, Landon MacDonald(pictured here to the left after watching "The Ring")(http://lalalandon.blogspot.com) along with a few counterparts decided on the way to a concert that they wanted to pull a prank on me and add a 'd' to the end of my name just to see how I would respond. (i wasn't even there, which goes to show they must have been bored enough to think about me to make up a prank) Apparently they gathered that I'm some sort of neat freak who has to have his name pronounced just right otherwise I'll freak. Well, long story short, he managed to get everyone around me at MBI to start calling me Moellerd and to see how I would respond.
Because since I obviously knew something was up, I approached a friend of mine, Luke Uran, and confronted him about it. He then spilled his guts and told me the whole plot.
The name stuck... and i'm now known as Moellerd. There are a few people, namely Landon's brother Luke, who use variations of the name: Mallard, Mollerp, Molford, etc. But I've grown a liking to the name Moellerd.
There it is. Moellerd

No comments:

Post a Comment