Thursday, June 19, 2008

Everyone else has one, so why not me?


I'm an advocate of good peer pressure when I get a chance (see disclaimer below). So I have many many many friends who are into this "blog" thing. Most recently my close friend Steve Busch started his blog. I was like. I like this guy, he does this blogging thing, so maybe if I can be possibly somewhat on the right track of his social advances, i should get on this blogging bandwagon. So here it is: Moellerd's Blog.
You may be wondering where the name Moellerd came from... that is for a future blog for sure... and I have to give credit where credit is due on that one.
I hope that my blog will glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that it will be entertaining and cause some to think, to laugh, to cry, an possibly even to act.

Alright... umm... i don't really know how people say goodbye on blogs.. is it like email with a salutation? Eh... who cares. when the words end, the blogs done...

*****disclaimer: before ya'll think i'm a crack addict... this is peer pressure for blogging specifically ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment