Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HBCSL Launch to have Burlock Family!


The Burlock Family from Harvest Bible Chapel on Vimeo.

I believe I've shared a video of this wonderful family before, a long time ago on this blog. Nevertheless this family has blessed me beyond my words with their testimony and singing.

This last weekend (May 30th) was officially my last weekend at Harvest Bible Chapel in Crystal Lake :-(. I'm going to miss that place! They are a wonderful people and God is working in amazing ways at that campus. I was privileged to talk with my friends, the Burlock Family, and they happily agreed to share their gift with the people of HBCCL this last Sunday. Between services, my wife and I got to share with them what our plans are in planting a Harvest in Michigan and they were like, "WE WANT TO BE THERE!" They agreed on the spot for us to promise them to call them on the specific date of our launch to come out and sing for the grand opening! I'm like... Yes!!! So, Lord willing, HBC Spring Lake will welcome the Burlock Family Singers this coming fall! Stay tuned for more details about our church on this blog or my friends Calvin's Blog,  and Kristen's Blog.

Oh, and here is a video of their testimony!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Makes me wanna sing and shout about a God who loves me! Wow.. this family can sing! And I'm thrilled they will be part of the HBCSL launch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! And I can't wait to show this video to Sophie when she wakes up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added a video of their testimony to this post!! Please check it out! Amazing grace of God on these wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete