Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do you believe in Aliens?


Aliens! from Moellerd on Vimeo.

Sometimes you just need to interrupt life's seriousness and insert something funny and completely off the wall. God has a wonderful sense of humor, and I love to embrace that gift of humor sometimes.  Being in transition from one ministry to another, I've had a bit of time on my hands to enjoy this wonderful machine that I call Mac. (my macbook). Mac and I have made this wonderful video for your enjoyment and also, for no extra charge, you may view the original video that inspired all of the above, below.  Hope you like it! 

I went to the store today from Moellerd on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh, or two, or twenty! This was a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is that's wrong with you, it's no little thing.

    ReplyDelete