Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of classes

It's my fifth year in college. I'm still in the dorms. Pray for me.
The experience is good and the teaching here at Moody is stellar. I'm humbled and blessed that God has brought me this far and has me here at Moody to study and learn more about Him through the study of His word. I had my first day of classes yesterday and I quickly realized that summer was over. This whole thing called "syllabus shock" hit me like a brick and I realized that I'll be pretty busy and overloaded most of my semester. Not to say that I won't be able to make it or get through it, but to say that I'm going to be stretched pretty far and will need more than ever to grasp onto my strength in Christ.
I'm excited to be downtown and I'm praying that God would use me somehow to share his love to others out here. God bless

1 comment:

  1. Yo Yo Yo. Isn't the "Crazy Piano" improv You Put This Love IN My Heart by Keith Green??? Also...what's going with the shades. The Father's love is maybe so deep and possibly blinding....? Just giving you a hard time man. Love ya more than you know. Send me some stuff.

    ReplyDelete