Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Camp Harvest Part 2

Hey all,

I recently got back from Camp Harvest a second time. This time around it was the High School groups from Niles, Rolling Meadows and Lake Zurich. It was a phenomenal time of God breaking down barriers and walls in many student's lives. I had the awesome privilege to be the cabin leader of a group of guys who pump me up by their devotion to God. We had some awesome times together in fellowship and in our discussions lifting up our struggles and praises to God. I can't wait to see how God works in these young guy's lives in the next few years as they get ready to go into college and the rest of their lives.
Until next time. God is good all the time and I have been overwhelmed on many occasions this past week of His glory and power and grace in my life!

Moellerd

No comments:

Post a Comment