Friday, February 5, 2010

Top 5 reasons why I continue to write a blog that no one reads

5) Blogging is therapeutic. It provides an escape from the world of reality into the world of literary imagination and contemplation.
4) Blogging is more for me than for you. It's nice to write out thoughts and then read them back. More often than not, you'll get a new grasp on what you think by actually SEEING the thought written down. Try it.
3) Blogging is a fantastic productive avenue for my ADD (non-diagnosed mind you, why pay money for finding out something you already know.)
2) Blogging ultimately is practice for my upcoming stand-up comedy routine.
1) Blogging fulfills everyone's inner need to be schizophrenic. :-) Joking of course. Maybe.

moellerd

3 comments:

  1. Dude, two things:

    First, I still read this blog (occasionally)

    Secondly, regarding #2, uhhhhhhh, you may want to reconsider that career choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! thanks for reading!
    and don't worry, I'll probably never fulfill my dream of stand-up comedic stardom.

    ReplyDelete