Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Procrastination

I'm convinced. I truly am, that procrastination is the one thing that makes me more frustrated than someone seeking to stargaze downtown Chicago. I just don't know why I waste my time before getting into my studying? Is it because the subject matter is so boring? No, it's quite interesting subject matter. Instead of studying, I fiddle around with this "chatter blocker" software which is supposedly set up to give ambient noise in such a way as not to be disturbing but block out the talking around you, THUS giving a conducive audio environment for productive study. The only thing is, this program was obviously not built for someone with ADD, cause I'm sampling and listening to every single option trying to find the right one. Long story short, I finally find one that I like, and even now am wondering if it is the right one. Procrastination sucks, it really doe.... CRAP!! WHAT AM I DOING!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment